The Beginning of Love

Sunday, July 27, 2008


I believe I will give you a glimpse of my life of love. This is a note my mom left for me one day. I was feeling down and it was a wonderful reminder.

I Love You

One day a young man and young lady found
they were to have a child. They loved each
other very much and were very excited. This baby
was a beautiful little girl that grew into a very beautiful
lovely lady. Who married and gave us a good son
and three beautiful grandchildren. May God Bless Your Life
as He gave you to bless ours.

Love,
Momma


Thank you Lord for blessing me. My parents are about as close to perfect as two humans can get. Then again, perhaps I'm a bit partial. ;)

1 comments:

Kathie said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog. Blessings from Costa Rica

 
Devoted to Love - by Templates para novo blogger