Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Welcome! I'm new to the blogging community. Please come on in and have a look around.
Here we have my spiffy new snowman and tree from my mom and sister. Thanks Mom and Sis!

Garland atop the living room wardrobe. I Love the vintage bird. It was my aunts.
I hope to get the tree pictures up soon.
4 comments:
oooh, love the lighted snow! I'll have to do that to my village next year. Very cute snowman and tree. Welcome to blogging!
Manuela
I love the snowman and tree your sister and Mom gave you. Is the tree made of frosted glass? It looks like that in the photo.
Maureen
OOOO, comments! This is fun. The tree and snowman are white stoneware. The light must give it the frosted look. Thanks for stopping by.
I have come to visit via Kimba's blog. Your decorations are lovely.
I hope you'll visit soon. I am having a giveaway on Friday.
Post a Comment